10/28/10

10 Wonderful Years !!!

Darci and I celebrated our tenth anniversary today. (the actual day of our anniversary is October 27th) I can't believe it has been ten years. It has been a fun journey. We have lived in California, Oregon, and Texas. We have been blessed with 4 healthy, smart, and happy children. They are obnoxious too, but I guess that comes from the offspring of two very stubborn and independent people. I told Darci that I wouldn't change a thing.

We spent the day shopping for Halloween costumes. It was a lot of fun. It reminds me of a story that happened after our honeymoon. We went in to a grocery store on Halloween Day, but we actually didn't know it was Halloween, because of the honeymoon and everything. One of the first people I saw was a man dressed in drag. I just figured he was cross dressing. We were afterall, at the beach in Southern Oregon. As we walked through the grocery store we saw witches, nurses, goblins, etc.. After several minutes one of us finally realized what day it was. We had quite the laugh.


Happy Anniversary Darci!!! I love you. Ben

No comments: