9/14/10

A Writer's Block

It has been nearly a year since I updated the blog. I know all of you have been dying to find out what I have been doing. Well, a lot actually. Darci and I added a beautiful baby girl to our family. Gabriella is nearly six months old already, and is almost as feisty as her mother. The others are all a few weeks into the new school year, and seem to be adjusting well to new teachers, friends, and classmates. Darci stays ultra busy trying to manage it all. I have been swamped at work, but interest rates seem to be rising, and a lull for me would be a welcome suprise.

You may be asking yourself about the nifty name change to my blog, and if you aren't I will tell you about it anyways. Afterall, this is a captive audience. There is no backtalking here. Unless you use that comment button. I may have to think about blocking that function. Anyways, I went to see a counselor today at UTSA, the fine San Antonio University I will be attending soon. I have decided to start my Master's program in History again. One of the things the counselor suggested is a daily writing exercise. So this is where it will be. A daily dose of all things according to me.

And with that it is time for bed. Goodnight.

No comments: